CALL FOR ENTRIES
The LES Foundation invites MS/MBA/MD/JD/PhD students and post doctoral scholars from around the world to participate in the 2014 Competition!
To participate entrants must submit a business plan with a core intellectual property component and strategies for how the intellectual property assets will be commercialized to achieve business objectives.
What’s in it for YOU?
• Learn the basics of intellectual property and licensing.
• Extraordinary mentorship, judging and feedback from IP and licensing professionals.
• Learn how intellectual property strategy supports your business plan.
• Finalists win expense-paid trips to compete at the LES (USA & Canada) Mid-Year Meeting in New York, NY.
• Chance to win $10,000 Grand Prize or $5,000 LESI Global Award. All finalist teams receive $1,000.
Aug. 30, 2013 – Sept. 30, 2013 Register at www.les2014.istart.org to receive an LES IP Business Mentor
Oct. 1, 2013 – Jan. 3, 2014 Business Plan Submission
February 7, 2014 Finalist Announcement
March 24 & 25, 2014 Competition Finals
2014 LES Mid-Year Meeting in New York