Brazil is one of the world’s most important economies! The land of the Bossa nova, of Carnival, of football, beautiful beaches, and location of the World Cup in 2014 and the Olympic Games in 2016, don’t miss this opportunity to experience Rio de Janeiro in March of next year. This program is timed to be easily taken in combination with the trip to Santiago, Chile. In addition to its natural beauties and vibrant culture, Brazil possesses one of the world’s most thriving economies. Yet, Brazil has its economic challenges. This is your chance to learn firsthand from academicians and business leaders about what it’s like to do business in Brazil.
You’ll attend lectures led by faculty of one of Latin America’s finest business schools, EBAPE, the Brazilian School of Public and Business Administration, located in the heart of Rio. You’ll visit major companies who will provide practical insights to life and business in Brazil.
- Eligibility: MBA, MSHRM, MSIA, GSCM, MS(F), MS(A), and Weekend MBA
- Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dates: March 9 – 15, 2014
- Host Institution: EBAPE/FGV-Rio
- Eligibility: Krannert Masters Students
- Credits: 1 (P/NP)
- Deadlines for application November 15, 2013
- Language requirement: English
- For more information go to: http://www.krannert.purdue.edu/global/masters/programs/Short-Term/Brazil/home.asp or contact Greg Cutchin email@example.com
Assistance for organization of this trip has been kindly provided by the Krannert Brazilian Association. For more information about this exciting opportunity, feel free to ask Rodrigo Menossi and Erik Parronchi.