Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff:
We are beginning the selection process for the 2013 Master’s Program Mentors. Through the mentor program, second-year MBA and MSHRM students serve as a resource and guide for new students through orientation and the first semester. We are seeking mentors who have demonstrated the ability to:
1. Support colleagues in times of transition.
2. Role model high standards of professionalism and ethics, and assist new students with learning and upholding these standards.
3. Assist new students in connecting to people, resources, and opportunities.
4. Provide positive and constructive feedback.
Nominees should be first-year MBA or MSHRM students. Our expectations are high for mentors, and we provide the group with information, training, and support. To nominate a student:
1. Please fill out the survey at this link: https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7ODmgsiYrKMhBJz
2. You may nominate more than one person, however you will need to fill out a new survey for each student you nominate.
3. To clarify: first year students may nominate other first year students and students from Master’s programs other than MBA and MSHRM can nominate as well.
4. You may not nominate yourself.
Nominations are due by Friday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m. Only nominated students can apply to serve as a mentor.
All nominated students will be invited to a callout on Wednesday, March 20, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the program and the next steps in the application and selection process.
Thanks and we look forward to receiving your nominations!
Director of Student Leadership Development and Student Services
MBA and MS Programs
Krannert School of Management
Email: email@example.com | Office: 765-494-0773| Fax: 765-494-9841